Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sheee's Baaack!

For all of you who took Cathie Allen's classes at STAMP OUT BREAST CANCER --she's back.  Cathie is teaching three fabulous Christmas classes at BC CREATIVE EXPO. Here's a special peak at the projects!  I wish I had time to take the classes! Well worth a trip over the bridge for all you Vancouverites!  For more info or to register go to BC Creative EXPO  

Snowflake Wonder Wreath
So you really have to see this to appreciate it.  It's a page and you can see thru the center and the little photo's flip and it's shimmers and ...



I think it's my favourite but then again check out ....

BE SPARKLY-  BE JOYFUL
With a name like that you know it's going to be fun.  Definitely sparkly,  you open it up and there are windows of sugarbeads ......




Technique Treasure
So this is the class that you take if you want to take your projects to the next level - I think Cathie has forgotten more about stamping then I'll ever know.  And though the other projects are stunning this is the one you'll learn the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment