If you need a little motivation we have a couple options for you! First, the Elves at I'm Impressed having been working overtime to provide you beautiful samples to inspire you stop by any time.
Elf Eleonor has the eggnog out for Coffee and a Card this Thursday. She'll be creating a little Christmas magic from 10:30 to 12:30. Drop by anytime, sit down have a coffee and make a card only $2.
Saturday is Stamp Club! For a $5 drop in fee you can join the ladies at the False Creek Community Center from 9:30 to 11:30. One of the members will be demoing simple background techniques. Please bring the following if you wish to get "hands-on":
- Glossy cardstock
- Distress Ink pads or other dye ink pads (2 or 3)
- Chalk ink pads (3 co-ordinating colours)
- Metallic ink pad (complementary to chalk pad colours)
- Clear drying glue
- Blending tool or sponge
- Rubbing alcohol in spray bottle
- Cling film/plastic wrap (about a 6” long piece width of roll)