Everyone is welcome!
Here's the supply list for the May demo of watercolour background
- Watercolours - pans or tubes
- Brushes - bring an assortment
- Watercolour paper cut into practice sheets
- Palette or white plate or
a couple of yogurt lids
- Water container
- Heat gun or hair dryer
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Saran wrap or light plastic bags/dry
- Pink, purple or red watercolour pencil
Eye dropper, pipette,Q tip
- Cellulose sponge cut into the size/shape of
a white Staedler eraserBlack
- micron pen
- Birthday candle or white wax crayon
If you don't have some of the "extras", don't sweat, we can share!
Saturday, May 26 from 9:30 - 11 AM at the False Creek Community
Centre. You are welcome to drop by to trade stamping ideas and to
have a great time! The drop in fee is $5. There is a card swap
every meeting if you'd like to partake bring 10 cards with you.