Friday, April 25, 2014

Class



Glitter Painting Class with Jessie Hurley
Thursday May 1st @ 10:30am
Using Dreamweaver Stencils and Glitter Ritz glitter, I am going to take my Glitter painting technique to the next level! I will show you how to add dimension to your image with layers of glitter to create mini works of art! If you have found this technique to be troublesome in the past, but you love the effect, then give it a second chance and try it with me, as I have loads of tips to make this technique, crazy easy! Space is limited for this advanced Glitter class, so be sure to book your spot soon! Make four cards using this technique. Cost $35 (stencil is included in fee)



Supplies to bring to class include adhesives (Including foam pop-ups), scissors, a corner rounder, a glitter brush (blush brush) and a brown ink pad & Dauber IF you like to ink your edges. 



Please call the store to register 604-684-4657

No comments:

Post a Comment