Thursday, February 2, 2012

Card of the Week

So it's thursday, and we're a bit behind in posting the card of the week.  But as the saying goes.....better late than never!  And this card is so cute that we think it was definitely worth the wait!


This card uses House Mouse stamps (who doesn't love House Mouse??) and Hero Art Stamps.


Isn't Maxwell the Mouse so cute?  This stamp is called "Dreampuff" and shows Maxwell contentedly asleep on what looks to be a cotton ball.  So adorable!  The greeting stamp is from Hero Arts -- their very cool set of ribbon stamps.  When stamped these images resemble ribbon.  Stop in the store and check out all the cool Hero Art and House Mouse stamps!

1 comment:

  1. I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my website :)
    Boss GT-10 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal

    ReplyDelete