Friday, June 11, 2010

New Cuttlebug Arrivals! Bigger and better then ever!

Cuttlebug now supports 12 inch dies!   So there are some great new Cuttlebug items that have arrived at the store. Some fabulous new folders, some beautiful new 12″ borders (butterflies and birdcages) , new 12″ plates to accommodate them. I have included some pictures to give you a preview - scroll  down through them and let me know what you think!



 The 12 inch boarders -----


And my favorite - the Plum Blossom set!  This set includes two 5" x 7" background embossing folders (Plum Blossoms and Kimono) and two A2(4 1/4" X 5 3/4") image embossing folders (Japanese Scales and Koi)
Check out the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog! to see what they've done! Better yet, if you already got them, send me some pics or links- so I can see what you've done!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment