Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rain, Rain...

...don't go away!  It gives me an excuse to STAMP! So I'm on line looking for a little inspiration and I found this card on the Hero Arts site.  I LOVE IT!  First,  for those of you who don't know - I'm a purple freak.   Green being a close second.  Next the saying -- to me that what card making is all about.   I'm not one to wax poetic about my daily life in a letter, but I will spend time thinking about my friends as I make them card.  And at last the layout,  one repeated image in the bottom left hand corner in three tones.  The message over stamped in black.  A little bling and volia!  Classic and clean.  I'm going to get to work on some variations of this with the stamps I have.  If you're having your own rain day, I'd love to see how this card inspires you.  If you can't post them yourself - email them to me and I'll do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment